RMS is the #1 Pick of Canadian Winners. Trusted Since 1998.

U.S. Winnings Tax

As a Canadian, it’s so much fun to win U.S. cash in an American casino. But it’s so frustrating having 30% of your U.S. winnings taxed by the IRS. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get back most of your U.S. winnings tax without jumping through hoops or dealing directly with the IRS?

Well, good news: With our help, you can get most of the U.S. winnings tax back and never have to deal directly with the IRS for your U.S. winnings tax.

Let RMS do all the work for you. We’ll fill in all of the paperwork, process it and submit it on your behalf. It’s that simple and you’ll get a refund for most of the U.S. winnings tax you paid.

To get started simply call 1-888-272-5559 or complete this form and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top