RMS is the #1 Pick of Canadian Winners. Trusted Since 1998.

Taxes Withholding Canadian

As a Canadian, it’s so much fun to win U.S. cash in an American casino. But with the withholding taxes, the IRS immediately takes 30% of your winnings.

Seems unfair. But we have some good news for you…

With our help, Canadians just like you, can get most of the withholding taxes paid back and never have to deal directly with the IRS.

Let RMS do all the work for you. We’ll fill in all of the paperwork, process it and submit it on your behalf. It’s that simple, and Canadians get most of the withholding taxes back.

To get started simply call 1-888-272-5559 or complete this form and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Don’t let Uncle Sam take your well-deserved money. Let us help you get it back!

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top