Are you sick and tired of paying the "Poker Tax" on your casino winnings?

Get a "Poker Tax" Refund with the help of RMS. Here's how…

As a Canadian, it’s so frustrating having 30% of your U.S. gambling winnings taxed by the IRS. It’s like a “poker tax” that, in our opinion, is completely unfair.

But here’s the good news: With our help, you can get a “poker tax” refund, plus never have to deal directly with the IRS.

Let RMS do all the work for you! We’ll fill in all of the paperwork, process it and send it to the IRS on your behalf. It’s that simple and you’ll get most of the “poker tax” back.

To get started simply call 1-888-272-5559 or complete this form and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Don’t let Uncle Sam take your well-deserved money. Let us help you get it back!

Simply complete the form below to get started now