RMS is the #1 Pick of Canadian Winners. Trusted Since 1998.

Here’s Some Concrete Help For Online Poker Taxes

No Canadian wants to pay the 30% online poker tax they get dinged with on their winnings in the United States. Being well informed does help you to get some of that money back and knowing what the rules and regulations are makes all the difference.

For example, there is a three year filing rule the IRS has implemented. It means that you have three years to file for a refund, but you still need to be sure you’re dealing with a company that can help process these refund claims as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Getting professionals working with you that understand the rules when it comes to non-resident tax is important. You’ll need to start the whole process off with three pieces of acceptable identification. Make sure to work with a firm that is an agent of the IRS and can notarize your ID.

Remember that getting the online poker tax refunds for non-residents of the U.S. is the end goal here. You should only consider dealing with reputable companies that have outstanding reputations and the customer testimonials on their website to back up their credentials. They should also be able to walk you through the whole process.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top