Skip to content
GAMING & CASINO TAX REFUND ELIGIBILITY
- You are a non-US resident.
- You have won taxable gaming income from specified gaming activity within the last three years.
- You have been issued an IRS Form 1042-S by the casino (if you have lost or misplaced these forms, we have developed relationships with casinos all across the US and can request them on your behalf).
- You have either a certified a) passport, OR a certified b) driver’s licence AND c) birth certificate
- You have qualified gaming losses (in accordance with the 1996 Canadian/US Tax Treaty).