RMS is the #1 Pick of Canadian Winners. Trusted Since 1998.

All About Gaming & Casino Tax Refund Eligibility


  • You are a non-US resident.
  • You have won taxable gaming income from specified gaming activity within the last three years.
  • You have been issued an IRS Form 1042-S by the casino (if you have lost or misplaced these forms, we have developed relationships with casinos all across the US and can request them on your behalf).
  • You have either a certified a) passport, OR a certified b) driver’s licence AND c)¬† birth certificate
  • You have qualified gaming losses (in accordance with the 1996 Canadian/US Tax Treaty).

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top