RMS is the #1 Pick of Canadian Winners. Trusted Since 1998.

Casino Tax Refund

As a Canadian, it’s so frustrating having 30% of your U.S. gambling winnings taxed by the IRS. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get a casino tax rebate without jumping through hoops or dealing directly with the IRS?

Well, good news: With our help, you can get that casino tax rebate and never have to deal directly with the IRS.

Let RMS do all the work for you! All you need to do is sign our documents, and we’ll fill in all of the paperwork, process it, and send it to the IRS on your behalf. If you qualify, RMS will work to get your money back.

To get started, simply call 1-855-622-7657 or complete this form and we’ll get started on getting your money back right away.

Don’t let Uncle Sam take your well-deserved money. Let us help you get it back!

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top